Code a song
- Open EarSketch.
- Click to Create a new script (give a script name & script language is Python)
- Select all (Command+a) and Delete.
- Go to sample music code - select all (Command+a) and copy (Command+c)
- Go back to EarSketch and paste the code (Command+v).
- Click Run (you will need to click Run every time you make a change to the code)
- Click play button and listen to your beautiful music
- Try replacing an instrument for the variable synth1. Delete TECHNO_SYNTHPLUCK_001 and paste in new instrument, eg. synth1 = HOUSE_ACOUSTIC_PIANO_004
- Try creating a new variable.
- Try adding a new track.
- When finished, download your song. Select second folder on left-hand side of screen. Select blue lines next to your script. Select Download. Select MP3.